Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
I don't really have an answer to this. The only books I know "everyone" hated were books we were required to read for school; and even then, someone always managed to enjoy, if not outright like, every book. I don't really read best-sellers when everyone else is reading them, and among my friends, I am more likely to be the person who couldn't stand the book when everyone else raves about it. I really don't know how to answer this question. In fact the only book I have read recently that someone commented negatively on was The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, and then it was just one person, who, when she noticed I was reading it, looked at me and said "not worth it." One person is hardly "everyone," and I was already enjoying the book at that point so her comment made me wonder what she didn't like about the book (thought having finished it and the next four books in the series, I have a suspicion). I really have no answer to this question.
No comments:
Post a Comment