Monday, September 8, 2014

Menu Plan -- September 9-15, 2014

Tuesday:
Cornflake Chicken, Peas & Carrots, Cirtus Sorbet

Wednesday:
Red Lentil & Pumpkin Soup, Whole Wheat Rolls

Thursday:
Noodles Romano, Whole Wheat Rolls, Fruit Salad

Friday:
take-away Fish & Chips

Saturday:
Party Nibbles (Ranch Dip with Chips & Veggie Sticks, Chickpea Cocktail "Nuts," Barbecue Chicken Biscuit Pizza Cups, Pretzel Dogs with Honey Mustard Sauce, Parmesan Polenta Bites, Spanakopita Bundles, Lemon-Go-Lightly Cookies, Split Seconds Cookies, Bailey's Irish Cream Brownie Bites, Rice Krispie Treats, Lemonade & Iced Tea Bar)

Sunday:
Party Leftovers or do-it-yourself dinner

Monday:
do-it-yourself dinner

Aside:  I've mentioned the notebook my mother gave me to use for meal planning.  This is the last week in my first notebook.  I find it hard to believe I have planned enough weeks of meals to fill my very own menu notebook.  And I am so glad she got me another one while I was home last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment