Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter's End

Normally I can take or leave Valentine's Day.  I would be just as happy with some candy hearts as with a big production.  Neither my dearest nor I had discussed Valentine's Day this year, and I had not thought much about it.  We just spent two full weeks together traveling through the US and spending a good bit at hotels and for meals out and for other treats.  So I had not done much for the holiday, and had not considered it much at all.  I found a little something and popped it in a package I had planned to send to my dearest anyway, with no further explanation.  

So imagine my surprise when I opened my door about 11:00 this morning, to find a floral delivery van at the end of my front walk, and the delivery man saying he had a delivery for me.  Imagine my surprise when I saw he was holding:

No comments:

Post a Comment