Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disappointing Words

Day 18 – A book that disappointed you

Most of my books disappoint me, but only because they end.  (Come on, you readers out there know the feeling of disappointment when you come to the end of the current adventure, especially ones that you want to go on and on.)

But for a book that I was looking forward to reading and was then disappointed that I had:  The Road to Wellville.  I begged and begged for this book, to read in advance of the movie, and Santa Claus brought it to me.  I was so excited to read the book.  Then I did.  And wished I hadn't.  I was so disappointed by it.  It took me months to finish, and I devoured at least eight other books in the meantime, as well as completing my hardest semester in college which culminated with not one, but two, speeches!

No comments:

Post a Comment